Buy on the Stock Order which ends on the 4th Sunday of every month.
You receive your product at the beginning of the following month.
We buy big and get deep discounts which we pass on to you!
1pk = 1 Liter
3pk = 3 Liters
4pk = 4 Liters
12pk = 12 Liters
The 12 pack qualifies for free shipping. See that option at check out.
Introducing a brand new sibling of Bravo GcMAF Yogurt:
NON DAIRY BRAVO (NDB)
Non Dairy Bravo’s quality are an admirable achievement of Dr. Rugiero’s and may not be available anywhere else in the world.
- NDB’s cultures have been grown in a medium which has no dairy
- NDB’s manufacturing equipment has been reserved exclusively for just this product
- NDB’s ingredients have been expanded to contain prebiotics like condroitin sulfate
NDB is a bit more expensive to produce due to theses changes. We are very excited to have a non-dairy GcMAF product and a non-dairy probiotic product with all its purity and effectiveness to offer to those who have allergies or who are vegan, etc.
4 Things Unique to NDB
- NDB contains more than 9 billion probiotic microbes where we would normally see 1 billion.
- NDA contains gastro-resistant probiotics, including Bifidobacteria, which is the first microbes to colonize the gut and exerts positive health benefits on us with particular reference to the immune system. Most commonly we would see none on the market.
- NDA contains Kluyveromyces marxianus, an important eukaryotic probiotics in the form of a yeast known to relate to human cells to decrease local and systemic inflammation, to favor growth and colonization of the human colon by Bifidobacteria, to increase the production of the short-chain fatty acids, and is neuro-protective.
- NDA contains glycosaminoglycan, chondroitin sulfate, which is known to negatively regulate cancer cell signaling and enhance the activity of conventional chemotherapeutics. With Kluyveromyces marxianus, chondroitin sulfate inhibits inflammation and is endowed with immune-stimulating properties consisting in the activation of macrophages without inducing the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Non Dairy Bravo on the Stock Order - Order by 4/29/18
The number of potential preventive and therapeutic effects of chondroitin sulfate is widely acknowledged. The Mayo Clinic reports that there exists scientific evidence for the clinical use of chondroitin sulfate in conditions characterized by inflammation such as
- coronary artery disease
- muscle soreness
- interstitial cystitis
In addition, the same institution presents a long list of the uses for chondroitin sulfate that are based on tradition or scientific theories. Such a list reads:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- blood clots
- bone healing
- breast cancer
- cervical disc disease
- chest pain
- chronic venous ulcers
- clogged arteries
- colorectal cancer
- gum disease
- heart attack prevention
- heart disease prevention
- high cholesterol
- inflammatory bowel disease
- joint problems
- kidney stones
- lung cancer
- mouth and throat infections
- multiple sclerosis
- nerve damage
- nerve regeneration
- Parkinson’s disease
- premature birth prevention
- quality of life (osteoarthritis)
- rheumatoid arthritis
- soft tissue injury
- spinal cord injury
- spine problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- wound healing