Rerum® offers Advanced Immune Support. The emulsion implements a new carrier system with the compound of Chrondroitin, Oleic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin D2 and provides this new functionality, that previously was assumed to GcMAF (Gc Macrophage Activating Factor).
The body's own activation of macrophages has many known effects. It contributes to our body's immune system and can help in case of a weak immune status or immune deficiencies in order to restore balance, to counteract vitality loses and to prevent susceptibility to infection.
Professor Marco Ruggiero gave a presentation in Germany on the 29th of November 2015 to explain why Rerum is superior to, and replaces GcMAF as the ultimate "Advanced Immune Support".
We import Rerum from Germany. It is a lengthy and risky process, especially if the FDA doesn't know what Rerum is. Therefore it has been getting hung up in customs. We tend to pre-order it and have a list of buyers before we import and we import in small batches should the product be confiscated and destroyed which has certainly happened to my collegues about other things.
We offer Rerum at this retail rate and can ship it out right away, only when we have an extra bottle or two. We will be ordering it more regularly and we intend to have more in stock in the next few months.
Our other options for purchase are more frequently used. You can buy on the stock order monthly and get delivery at the first of the month.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the pre-order list. See the product page at the bottom of this page for more details.
Rerum® Advanced Immune Support - Retail (non-returnable)
Rerum® offers a number of advantages compared to the previous GOleic or GcMAF:
- Rerum® is not derived from blood and therefore not affected by any of the problems afflicting blood-derived proteins.
- Rerum® is not digested by stomach acid or by stomach proteases since it is not a protein; on the contrary, its bioavailability is increased by digestion.
- Rerum® does not require any particular care for storage and shipping, such as special cooling or even freezing.
- Rerum® does not induce allergic reactions since glycosaminoglycans are notoriously non-allergenic.
- Rerum® is a bona fide dietary supplement since it is composed of well-known dietary supplements that have been in use for decades.
- Rerum® is inherently safe since it is composed of components that have been used for decades in human medicine. Chondroitin sulfate, vitamin D and oleic acid are regulated substances in the U.S. as dietary supplements, approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- In Europe, chondroitin sulfate formulations are approved as drugs with evidenced efficacy and safety demonstrated by clinical trials.
- Rerum® is extremely bioavailable at variance with long proteins such as GcMAF.
- This is due to the inherent flexibility of the chondroitin sulfate backbone and the presence of a fatty acid, oleic acid.
- Thanks to this unique combination, Rerum® is rapidly absorbed via a variety of routes and is immediately bioavailable.
- Rerum® is nanosized.
- This means that its contact surface is about 1,000 times wider than that of a long protein such as GcMAF.
- Rerum® is therefore able to reach a much larger number of targets in the human body.
- With the invention of Rerum®, we finally have the one and only, real, safe Macrophage Activating Factor (MAF).
- Rerum® is manufactured in a state-of-the art GMP-certified facility in Germany.