When you are considering how to best use Bravo GcMAF products, one must look at where you need it the most! Finding the area in your body that is in the most distress can also be the area that can be most benefited. However, I can easily build a case for all of these methods!
So much Bravo, so little time!
See your health practitioner and use your common sense. Don't over-take Bravo because you will need to remove the toxins it cleans. We highly recommend using Bravo Protocol with all of the methods below and not to use more Bravo than is comfortable over a long term.
Sure, you can have 8 cleaning crews in your home working day and night but it would exhaust you! Sure, you can stand at the pitching machine, responding to the pitches with your helmet and bat but would 5 pitching machines pointed at you be as much fun as one? Limit your use of Bravoto the amount that is fun, easy to manage and don't worry; it will all get done! Like exercise, yoga or music lessons, you will grow better at taking more Bravo bit by bit.
The 4 Methods of Taking Bravo
1 Yogurt - Slowly sipping, swishing and swallowing the yogurt assists mostly the upper part of the body! The brain, nerves, throat, thyroid, heart, lungs, esophagus, and the walls of the stomach all receive the most.
Over time, the beneficial bacteria permeates to the connective tissue, muscles and nerves giving us comfort and the feeling that everything is contained and manageable.
Our immune system, supported by a ketogenic diet, slowly clears out the potential heat/inflamation and residual infections which may fester. The beneficial bacteria moves in to cool and insulate the nerves, making our thought process clearer, deeper, and more focused. I am not a doctor! This is just what I experience while taking Bravo. Experience it for yourself over time.
I personally experienced the effect in my intestines while taking yogurt, so I know the yogurt reaches there too. I also experienced my thought processes going from being able to handle one thing at a time to two, three and even four parts of the same analysis at once! It reminded me of being in college. (and that I wasn't doing it anymore!) I personally gained lots of mental function from taking Bravo!
2 Capsules - The enteric coated Bravo Concentrate Caps speed past the stomach acid for delivery to the area of the pancreas, small intestine, liver, tubes of the digestive system, the stomach and even the spleen and kidneys getting it coated, cleaned, and brightened more quickly than yogurt alone.
The Bravo Concentrate holds the complete action and nutrition pattern of Bravo GcMAF yogurt in capsule form and is made from prepared Bravo GcMAF Yogurt which is dried at a low temperature and it is not from starter powders mixed together. It can stay stable without refrigeration making it great for travel.
For me, I feel brighter! It is like the lights "turned on" in that area and I had no idea how much my pancreas needed attention and how quickly it cleared up after years of not tolerating any sugars!
3 Suppositories - Taking a suppository brings Bravo GcMAF action to the colon, bladder and reproductive system which can harbor low grade infection. Bravo Coop offers different strengths in the suppositories to help you find the right daily level for you.
For me, the suppositories seemed to transform this area into a lighter and more breathable feeling. Also, I felt the whole colon, duodenum, stomach, esophagus, and soft palette feel more connected and awake. I even experienced an increase in being able to taste my food!
I went from not liking the idea of suppository use, to not wanting to miss this wonderful experience!
4 Yogurt Topically on the Skin - Have you tried this yet? Take a small amount (1/2 tsp) of Bravo Yogurt and apply a thin layer to the skin of your face and neck and let it dry. Soon your skin will feel like a baby's skin! It feels hydrated, full, strong and happy. I experienced less wrinkles and that it was easy to do!
The skin is the primary defense of the body. It defends against bad microbes among other things. The skin is also the brain of the body, according to Bruce Lipton, a Stanford cell biologist, in The Biology of Belief. Immune support in this area allows us to stay in touch with reality and defend ourselves effectively.
I have always "fed" my skin naturally, with aloe vera, fresh seed oils, and coconut oil. Now that I have Bravo to use as a natural emollient lotion, I get so disappointed when I forget this step! It is such a benefit!
How to mix applications of Bravo - With all 4 types of applications, the dosage approach stays the same.
- Begin slowly with a very small amount (approximately 1/4 tsp) x 2 times per day for 1 week and then build up each week a bit more, as in 1 tsp, 1 TBS, 2 TBS. - 2 x per day. etc. Dr. Ruggiero suggests not taking more than 1/2 cup per day, however, I take far less. If you are mixing applications, you still stay under this guideline. Perhaps one dose is one application and another dose is another, or you start in your area of concern and branch out to other applications when you are taking more.
- After the first month, follow your doctor's advice or if alone, use your body's lead but you want your body to feel great.
- If you are taking too much, you may feel overwhelmed, too much to respond to or too busy.
- If you take too little or are not eating well enough, you may not feel anything. You may not feel any benefit, energy, or "brightening". If this is happening, clean up the diet, take vitamin D, hold to your start up for 1 month, then you may consider taking tiny increments until you feel great and then hold at that level.
- When planning to mix different Bravo applications, common sense prevails. If you are currently taking "x" x 2, for example, stay within your daily dosage even if you are applying it several different ways. Any combination as long as it doesn't exceed the daily amount.
- The start-up amounts for both capsules and suppositories are for sale in "start-up kits". This makes it easy to increase over the first month of use for either application.
- When using capsules or suppositories, look on the Bravo Coop site for products in the application you wish to use that are similar to the level you are currently taking.